Thursday, June 10, 2010

My Reels

The Shimano is my first fly reel.

Flykatch Reels

Tica Reels S103B and S103S.
But they have the reels in 3 sizes(103, 105, 107) and 3 colours(Gold, Silver, Black)



Bauer Reels



Hardy Reels


The Hardy Bougle Agate and the Fly Weight is still New-In-Box

Hardy Bougle Agate

Sage for #00 Weight. Baby Marryat for #0 and #1 Weight.
Byron for #3.


Teton 3, Teton 4



Teton 5, Teton 6 and Teton 7.



Zhu Reel, Teastick Reel and Highland Mills



Bill Ballan Reels.





ZYZ Reels.

Got Zhu Youzhong to incribe the name of my 3 sons and myself on the reels.

ZYZ Raised Pillar Reels.

Put my name on the full plated one.

ZYZ Reels. Artistic colours.
But Youzhong told me the bottom 2 reels' plates are actually made of wood.
















Got these 3 reels for my fly fishing buddies. Also got Youzhong to put their names on them.


2 Comments:
At July 25, 2015 at 10:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Are you interested in selling your Teton #5?

 
At July 1, 2018 at 6:21 PM, Blogger Naveed Mughal said...

It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Fantastic work!
Rods & Reels

 

Post a Comment

<< Home